Purpose: This is a members-only group that meets monthly and exists to participate in discussion of international relations issues.
- Member of CSWAC
- Access to current or prior issue of the Economist magazine
Structure: Monthly luncheon
- 11:30 Order lunch, fixed menu, a la carte, Dutch treat
- 11:40 Introductions, miscellaneous comments, lunch served
- 12:30 Discussion based on a) a cover article in the current or recent issue of Economist or b) an announced topic prior to the meeting
- 1:30 Adjourn and pay bill
Timing: First Wednesday of each month, except perhaps summer months, and months which conflict with other programs of CSWAC
Location: La Bella Vita, 4775 Northpark Dr. (I-25 & Garden of the Gods, southeast quadrant); 260-4730; parking front and back
Moderators: Jim Allen, Larry Barrett, Michaela Laune
Discussion leaders: Volunteers from within the group, or invited presenter
At the WAC Colleagues meeting in January, 2017, the group complied a great reading list. You can download it HERE.